Saturday, August 9, 2008

Simona bang bus


I figured that I'd try and make some business moves while I was out here in Europe..other
than the obvious.....so Robert and I were roaming one of the countless villages when
Simona came from around the corner and blew my mind! Little did she know that she was
going to be blowing something else in a matter of time...HA! So after convincing Simona to
ride around with us so she could show us her village... it was on! Robert turned up his
charm off the meter and had Simona showing us her beautiful love pillows in a matter of
minutes.... Robert proceeded to show us why Europeans broads LOVE anal... It never fails
tho, the chicks in all countries never cease to display their stupidity.... trusting the D.
Sanchez!! THEY NEED TO RECOGNIZE!!! Enjoy... The Dirty One...

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/135907922/membercheck_fd_1_path_bbsimona_2Fstreaming_2F_fname_bbsimona500k.wmv

Free

No comments: